There’s a great new post today up from our friends at the Disney Food Blog, with a brand new review of one of our favorites, the Wilderness Lodge’s Territory Lounge.
The review details not only the style and decor of the lounge but highlights the fantastic menu that they’re serving up! Several items are reviewed from a spectacular selection of high end munchies. It’s no ordinary bar food being served up here, it’s spectacular foodie love from the pacific Northwest.
Check out this fantastic menu!
- Northwest Carcuterie and Artisan Cheese Platter w/ Mustard and Sweet Pickles: $15
- Sharp Cheedar-Beer Fondue w/ Pretzel sticks, Sourdough, Washington Apples, and Figs: $11
- Togarashi Spiced Tuna Tataki w/ Wakame Salad and Soy: $14
- Asain-Style Steamed Buns w/ Crispy Pork and Chili Drizzle: $10
- Steamed Edamame in Pod w/ Shaved Sea Salt: $9
- House-made Northwest Potato Chips w/ Trio of Dip: $8
- Cognac-glazed Chicken Lollipops w/Lemon Spritz and Cilantro: $9
Does that tempt your taste buds as much as it does mine? The review highlights several of menu offerings, so head on over to the Disney Food Blog, and see what’s being said about Territory Lounge by the reigning expert in everything Disney food AJ Wolfe!
So Delish! It makes me want to book my next Walt Disney World Vacation right now. How about you? Leave a comment and let me know what looks best on the menu to you!