The Wilderness Lodge has some of Disney’s best and plain old “funnest” dining on property! It’s always a favorite of ours to roll out of bed and head down to the infamous Whispering Canyon Cafe for a yummy, all-you-can-eat skillet breakfast, or put on our best outfits and glide into the quiet and relaxing Artist Point for an incredible meal.
There’s something for everyone’s tummy at Wilderness Lodge, from the pickiest eater to the most refined palate. Here are your options, ladies and gentlemen:
- Artist Point: Some of the best fine dining in Disney World (and that’s saying a LOT)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe: A hilariously rootin-tootin’ good time, no matter what!
- Roaring Fork: Grab-and-go and quick-service items, as well as refillable mugs for beverages
- Territory Lounge: Relax for a bit before your Artist Point reservation, or settle in for a night-cap in this comfortable lounge
- Trout Pass Pool Bar: Yep, mom and dad need something in their sippy cup by the pool, too!
- Miss Jenny’s In-Room Dining: Yummy room service dining options available on your schedule