Wilderness Lodge Amenities
One of the great things about staying at a Disney resort is all of the amenities--most of them free, believe it or not--to which guests have access.
Here are just a few of the benefits of staying at the Wilderness Lodge:
- Disney Transportation: The Wilderness Lodge offers free transportation throughout Disney World resort via bus and boat.
- Wilderness Lodge Mercantile: A cozy little shop (with its own fireplace!) where you can purchase anything you may need (or just want!).
- Childcare: The Wilderness Lodge Cub's Den children's program is available from 4:30-midnight each evening, and runs an arts and crafts program in the afternoon. Evening program does carry a small fee.
- Guest Laundry: A laundry room is available to all guests on the first floor of the resort; valet laundry service tickets can be found in your room closet.
- Valet Parking: As of October 11th, 2012 valet parking costs $15 per day at participating Resort Hotels. Once paid for the day it includes in and out passes for the entire day at any Disney resort offering valet parking it without paying the fee again -- show your receipt to avoid being charged again.
- Other Amenities: As with all Disney resorts, guests also have access to Disney resort amenities such as Magical Express airport transportation, Mousekeeping, On-Site Airline Check-in, Package Delivery, Bell Services, Extra Magic Hours, and room key charging priveleges.
- Complimentary Internet access is available in all uest Rooms via cable or Wi-Fi. The following locations also offer complimentary Wi-Fi access at the resort: Porte Cochere, Main Lobby, Bus stops, Guest Rooms, Feature Pool, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Artist Point, and Roaring Forks.